- March 5, 2014; The Rick Smith Show
- November 11, 2009; National Public Radio’s All Things Considered
- July 4, 2007; A Public Affair, WORT Radio, Madison, WI
- March 6, 2006; The Diane Rehm Show, Mental Health and Iraq
- November 13, 2005; Fox News, Torture Scandal
- November 10, 2005; WPHT Radio Philadelphia, Torture Scandal
- November 9, 2005; Stan Lane, WKPI Radio, Palm Springs, California
- March 3, 2005; Fox News; Email Privacy in the Military
- September 9, 2005; Laura Flanders Show, Air America
- September 15, 2004; Meria Heller
- September 4, 2004; Ring of Fire with Robert Kennedy
- November 18, 2003; CBC Radio
- November 6, 2003; CNN; Paula Zahn Now
- October 26, 2003; CNN Presents: Fit to Kill
- April 14, 2003: Fox News
- January 21, 2003: CNN, Wolf Blitzer Reports
- December 9, 2002: CNN; Connie Chung Tonight
- December 9, 2002: Time Magazine
- November 18, 2002: Phil Donahue Show
- November 11, 2002: WBUR On Point Radio
- November 11, 2002: Democracy Now
- October 5, 2002: WNUR Chicago; This is Hell
- February 23, 2002: CSPAN BookTV
- Richmond, Virginia Author Event. December 13, 2013.
- DC Meet and Greet with Andrea Randall, Maggi Myers, Charles Sheehan-Miles and Melissa Brown. May 18, 2013 in Washington, DC
- San Francisco Independent Authors Event. June 15th, 2013 at the Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf
- Bookbash. June 29th, 2013 at the Hilton Doubletree, Orlando Florida
- Stamford Author Event. August 10, 2013, Hilton Stamford Court, Stamford, CT
- March 2006, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Returning Veterans Conference; Washington, DC
- March 2006, District of Columbia Public Defenders Association; Washinton, DC
- March 28, 2006: Drew University, New Jersey
- January 26, 2006:University of South Florida, Sarasota, Florida
- September 29, 2005: Citizen Salon, Portland, Maine
- February 2, 2005: International Responses to the Environmental Consequences of War; Georgetown University; Washington, DC
- June 15, 2004; First Unitarian Universalist Church of San Diego
- May 29, 2004; National network to End the War Against Iraq, Bloomington, Indiana
- May 1, 2004; National Gulf War Resource Center Annual Conference, Arlington, Virginia
- May 1, 2004; Takoma Park Presbyterian Church, Nineteenth Annual Peace, Justice and Environmental Conference
- April 29, 2004; University of Texas, Austin
- August 7, 2003; Veterans for Peace Convention, San Francisco, CA
Would you be interested in reviewing a zombie-apocalypse science-fiction novel?
To be honest with you, I don’t often write book reviews, unless its something I’m really passionate about. I’m happy to try the book out, but I can’t guarantee I’ll post a review. Feel free to email it to me (epub or mobi is fine) at email@example.com
I am reading Just Remember to Breathe right now and just wanted to say I absolutely love the book. The only thing is that it gets a little confusing at times. For example Kelly is talking about a guy named Josh at first and later there is a guy Joel who is breaking up with her. I am still trying to figure out if that is the same guy or not.
Ani, thanks so much for the comment. Wow, it’s the little things that get me. My editor is ripping me to shreds right now making some corrections on things exactly like that.
I really appreciate you stopping by and commenting! Drop me your email (you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll make sure you get a corrected version when those last tweaks are made.
Hi…just finished reading Just Remember to Breathe and all I can say is…WOW! Thank you for giving us Alex and Dylan. Are Carrie and Sherman next? 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and the kind words! I’m actually deep a story about Alex’s eldest sister Julia :), and really enjoying it. The summary is up on Goodreads. Tentatively hoping it will be ready to go in December!
Thank you again. You have no idea how nice it is to have you stop by and say such nice things!
I just got done reading The Last Hour I loved the book the ending was sad but the book was great it shows how much strength a person has and needs not all books have happy endings in away this one had a diffrent ending but i would read it again.Will you be writing another book in this series I will be reading the first 2 books in this series I look toward to reading more of your books
When will your next “America’s Future” book come out? I just finished Insurgent 2 and can’t wait for you to go further with this story!
I’ve read A Song for Julia, followed by the novella, then Just remember to Breath and have now just started The Last Hour. What I don’t understand is that Andrea appears in Julia’s book but is not mentioned anywhere else. I have read a blurb about the upcoming books and understand that one seems to focus on Andrea and being raised by a grandmother, however it seems to leave some huge holes for me. Also, in the novella it seems that Carrie strikes up a friendship/relationship with Sean and then in the subsequent times, Sean is not mentioned at all.
Overall, enjoying reading the books, I have been devouring them for the past 5 days.
Hi Meredith: keep reading. The whole Rachel’s Peril trilogy addresses your question.